UCAS is a central application form for undergraduate level in the United Kingdoms. It is a service that the universities across U.K. have subscribed to in order to ease the application process. Most universities ONLY accept application through the UCAS.
One should evaluate and fill the form with correct and detailed information and correct documents to ensure that the right information reaches the university thereby ensuring an admission in your choice of university
Before you get started:
- Check the last dates for entry. There are certain deadlines for certain courses, be sure that you make your application before that.
- Check and keep all your documents handy to fill the detail. You will need mark sheets from your high school with relevant marks
- X XI and XII grade.
- O level , A levels.
- High School Diploma.
- AP’s and AS certificates.
- Write your Statement of Purpose.
- Get the recommendation letters ready. If you’re applying through a school or college, this section will be completed by your referee there. If you’re applying independently, your referee should write the reference and give it to you, so that you can complete the section
- Check the UCAS codes for the courses that you have decided upon
- Enter your employment details. In case you have no employment history, even then you are required to complete the section. Just fill it with NA.