- Application form is available at www.UCAS.com
- Ensure you have the following documents before you begin:
- Mark sheets
- Statement of Purpose
- Check the application deadlines as applicable
- Make your choices:
- 5 universities
- 5 courses
Note: You can choose 5 courses at the same university or 5 courses at 5 different universities in whatever combination that you like.
- Ensure that you fill the correct UCAS code for the courses.
- Fill the relevant information carefully:
Your personal details should be filled carefully with the present contact details.
- Education qualification
- X XI and XII scores (CBSE/ ICSE)
- AS Level Scores
- O level and the projected Scores for A Level
- Higher Education Diploma
NOTE: You can fill the UCAS form even before you receive your final scores. Leave the section with the due dates. Ideally you would then receive a CONDITIONAL offer that states that if you thereby fulfill their condition, the university will grant you admission.
Recommendation letter comes directly from your referee. The referee will receive their codes and they have to personally fill the letter.
Statement of Purpose
Ensure that the statement of purpose is well written and is grammatically correct. Write within the space provided and the maximum number characters available.
Portfolio for Art and Design, Architecture Courses
Find out how the university expects the portfolio. A university representative can help you with the same. Usually a C.D with your portfolio is submitted.